It’s starting to seem more and more plausible that we’ll all be Cyborgs in the near future. So, what cyborg upgrade would you want?
A new survey asked 2,000 people just that, and here’s how vain we are: Things like X-ray vision and breathing underwater didn’t make the top ten, but “Improved Attractiveness” did.
Here are the top ten cyborg upgrades we want:
- Perfect eyesight.
- The power to heal quickly, like Wolverine.
- Flawless memory and recall.
- Improved agility. (I love that we envision ourselves climbing walls and leaping over buildings… meanwhile, I haven’t left the couch in a week.)
- Perfect hearing.
- Improved attractiveness.
- The ability to learn a new language in seconds.
- An internal battery, so you’d never run out of energy. A few that just missed the top ten are super-reflexes, the ability to fly, and being able to share memories.
So if you could, what cyborg implant would you choose?