It’s starting to seem more and more plausible that we’ll all be Cyborgs in the near future. So, what cyborg upgrade would you want?
A new survey asked 2,000 people just that, and here’s how vain we are: Things like X-ray vision and breathing underwater didn’t make the top ten, but “Improved Attractiveness” did.
Here are the top ten cyborg upgrades we want:
- Perfect eyesight.
- The power to heal quickly, like Wolverine.
- Flawless memory and recall.
- Improved agility. (I love that we envision ourselves climbing walls and leaping over buildings… meanwhile, I haven’t left the couch in a week.)
- Perfect hearing.
- Improved attractiveness.
- The ability to learn a new language in seconds.
- An internal battery, so you’d never run out of energy. A few that just missed the top ten are super-reflexes, the ability to fly, and being able to share memories.
So if you could, what cyborg implant would you choose?
I’ve held every job in a radio station from part-time scum, sales, DJ, News Director, Production Director, Managing Editor, Digital Guru, all the way to #1 rated Morning Show Host and Program Director.
I am the Morning Show Host for Eagle Country 104, hold down afternoons on The Peak 92.3, and the Digital Managing Editor for Heart of the Rockies Radio.
I’m a Gen X refugee that fears the day my generation will rule the world. I’m currently stockpiling goods and supplies in Salida, Colorado with my wife Natalie and soon-to-be mad scientist son, Jack.
My name is Terry West: I know the truth about the One Ring, how to gank a demon, The Doctor’s name, and the Death Star’s only weakness. I am a father, husband, writer, broadcast professional, and Voice Over Talent.
Latest posts by Terry West (see all)
- 5th annual ‘Cause For the Paws’ is Friday, October 18th - October 16, 2019
- Disney+ Kicks Off Streaming Wars [Hollywood Headlines] - October 16, 2019
- Did ‘Avengers’ Actor Jeremy Renner Threaten To Kill His Ex-Wife? [Hollywood Headlines] - October 16, 2019