This is our FINAL giveaway! Enter to win $50 to Shallots!
The completely re-designed Heart of the Rockies Radio app lets you listen to us anywhere and gives you access to exclusive contests!
Entry deadline is Thursday, July 18th at midnight!
We want to add your name to our winner’s list:
- Week 1: Olivia Mathias won $50 to Currents
- Week 2: Dawn Gentile won $50 to The Fritz
- Week 3: Jennifer Davisson won $50 to 50 Burger
- Week 4: Wade Harris won $50 to Vino Salida
- Week 5: Aaron Weeks won $50 to High’s Liquor
- Week 6: Chad Ohmer won $50 to Las Camelinos
- Week 7: Lisa Wagner of Buena Vista won $50 to Shallots
- Week 8: Jessica Waneck won $50 to Currents
- Week 9: Daniel Smyers won $50 to Vino Salida
- Week 10: Jessie Harris won $50 to Las Camelinas
- Week 11: Ana Vasquez won $50 to Shallots
- Week 12: Catherine McAnally won $50 to Vino Salida
- Week 13: Sammi Jackson won $50 to Currents
- Week 14: Debra Krizmanich won $50 to 50 Burger
- Week 15: Doris Boadle won $50 to Las Camelinas
Download, listen, and win with the Heart of the Rockies Radio App!
I’ve held every job in a radio station from part-time scum, sales, DJ, News Director, Production Director, Managing Editor, Digital Guru, all the way to #1 rated Morning Show Host and Program Director.
I am the Morning Show Host for Eagle Country 104, hold down afternoons on The Peak 92.3, and the Digital Managing Editor for Heart of the Rockies Radio.
I’m a Gen X refugee that fears the day my generation will rule the world. I’m currently stockpiling goods and supplies in Salida, Colorado with my wife Natalie and soon-to-be mad scientist son, Jack.
My name is Terry West: I know the truth about the One Ring, how to gank a demon, The Doctor’s name, and the Death Star’s only weakness. I am a father, husband, writer, broadcast professional, and Voice Over Talent.
Latest posts by Terry West (see all)
- ‘Joker’ Won The Box Office Again [Hollywood Headlines] - October 14, 2019
- Evacuation Orders Issued: Decker Fire Jumped Containment Lines [Updated] - October 13, 2019
- Pre-Evacuation Notice Issued For Howard - October 13, 2019