No Purchase Necessary or Required to Win.
1. Eligibility: Giveaways are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states. Age restrictions will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. Employees of Heart of the Rockies Radio/Three Eagles Communications of Colorado, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Heart of the Rockies Radio and its parent company, Three Eagles Communications of Colorado (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 7600 CR 120, Salida, CO, 81201.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site.
5. Entry: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. Drawings: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted and asked to provide their full name, and phone number within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
7. Photo/Video Contests: By submitting a photo or video, the potential winners certify that they own the images and videos and have permission to submit from all parties portrayed in the images and videos. In the event that the potential winner does not have permission from all parties portrayed, he or she assumes any and all liability. The potential winners also authorize the use of the images and videos for current and future promotional use on Heart of the Rockies Radio websites, Facebook, Twitter and on-air broadcasts. Unless otherwise stated on the applicable Giveaway site, following the posted submission period, the videos and photos will be posted and a public survey will be conducted to determine the winner. At the conclusion of the voting period, the potential winner who’s submission has the most votes will be notified via phone or email.
8. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
9. Prize(s): The prize(s) (including each prize’s approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
13. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Prize List, c/o Heart of the Rockies Radio, 7600 CR 120, Salida, CO, 81201. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
Unless otherwise specified by Heart of the Rockies Radio Stations—including Eagle Country 104, KG 102.9 Mountain Music, The Peak 92.3, and Hippie Radio 97.5—(the “Station”), these rules cover routine contests and promotions conducted by the Station. These rules may be amended by separate specific rules for major contests or promotions conducted by the Station or its sponsors.
The contest or promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place during the dates and times specified in the official rules of the Promotion (the “Promotion Period”) or as announced on-air. The Station may change the dates and/or terms of the Promotion without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and, if applicable, posted on its website located at http://www.heartoftherockiesradio.com.
Promotions conducted on-air that require telephone responses to “cues to call” are only official when heard on-air via radio. Due to delays with the Station’s online streaming of its broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or be disadvantaged in participating in certain Promotions.
To be eligible to enter or participate in the Promotion, listeners must follow the instructions set forth in the official rules of the Promotion or as announced on-air and must fulfill all of the eligibility requirements of the Promotion. Unless otherwise specified, the Promotion is open to all listeners of the Station who are legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days. For on-air Promotions, there is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call-in or text; however, a listener may only qualify once.
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any online entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Promotion prizes and their values will be indicated when the Station announces the Promotion. Unless otherwise announced, all prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at the offices of the Station: 7600 CR 120, Salida, CO, 81201. Prizes may be claimed during regular business hours (between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday). Promotion winner(s) will be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize. Unless otherwise permitted by the Station, winner(s) must claim his or her prize in person, and a prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a Promotion is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the forfeiture of the prize. A winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) of winning. Unless otherwise specified or required by law, if a prize is not claimed no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of the Station. The Station, solely at its discretion and only with the consent of the winner, may opt to deliver the prize to the winner by mail. In such event, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s loss and the Station will not be responsible for the safe arrival of the prize or prize certificate. There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. Each prize is expressly limited to the item(s) announced by the Station and does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
Decisions of the Station’s management with respect to the Promotion are final.
Potential winner(s) will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by the Station. Promotion winner(s) must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within thirty (30) days of winning or being notified of winning (or sooner for time sensitive prizes) or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
Payments of all federal, state and local taxes related to the award of a prize are solely the responsibility of the winner of the prize. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more and such winnings will be reported to the IRS. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize.
By participating in the Promotion, the winner(s) agree to have his or her name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to such Promotion, without further compensation, and (where permitted by law) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require the winner of such prize (and his or her travel companion(s), if any) to sign a liability release, which holds harmless the Station, its licensee, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); or (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion as it deems necessary if it is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any event related to the Promotion or prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize.
The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions.
For the official rules of a Promotion, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by the end of the Promotion Period to Heart of the Rockies Radio, 7600 CR 120, Salida, CO, 81201, Attn: Promotion Rules. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within 60 days following the end of the Promotion Period to the attention of Promotion Winner Lists at the above address. In either case please be sure to specify the name of the Promotion for which you are requesting the rules or winners list. Official rules and winner lists (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at http://www.heartoftherockiesradio.com.