Chaffee County Public Health is reporting that there have been 68 cases of COVID-19 in the county.
17 deaths from the disease have been reported in Chaffee County. Except for Columbine residents and deaths, all lab confirmed positive cases in Chaffee County have recovered.
Columbine Manor in Salida has had 53 positive cases including 28 living residents still at the facility, 1 resident who was discharged, 9 staff, and 15 resident deaths.
- Custer County is reporting 2 cases of COVID-19
- Lake County Public Health is reporting 22 positive cases of COVID-19.
- Fremont County is now reporting 22 positive cases.
- Gunnison County has 107 positive cases with 5 deaths.
- Statewide, 851 deaths have been confirmed.
Nearly 17,000 people have tested positive in the state, over 2,700 have been hospitalized since the outbreak began but only 689 people were in the hospital as of yesterday. 43 patients have been discharged from hospitals or transferred to lower levels of care in the past 24 hours.
- Win 7 Peaks Music Festival Passes at Altitude Tire & Alignment and Washlabs Friday - August 15, 2022
- San Luis Valley Public Health to Host Virtual Back-To-School Community Information Meeting - August 12, 2022
- Reminder to be ‘Bear Aware’ This Time of Year - August 10, 2022