Here’s your River Runners CFS report for Thursday, August 4th. Flows on the Arkansas River are still up from the rain but trending down. Expect fun, splashy, and technical whitewater out there today.
- Pine Creek / Numbers is running 569 Cubic Feet Per Second.
- Browns Canyon is at 698 CFS
- And the Royal Gorge is 825
Enjoy free live music on The Beach at River Runners with The Blind Pigs and Coral Creek on August 10. Book rafting online at whitewater.net or call 800-723-8987.
On behalf of River Runners, enjoy the river and be safe.
- Your River Runners CFS Report for Monday, August 15, 2022 - August 15, 2022
- Flash Flood Watch for Monday, August 15th - August 15, 2022
- Your River Runners CFS Report for Sunday, August 14, 2022 - August 14, 2022