Here’s your River Runners CFS report for Wednesday August 12th.
With drier conditions in the high country, the Arkansas River is running at low to medium flows.
Expect great whitewater conditions today.
- Pine Creek / Numbers is running at 626 cubic feet per second
- Browns Canyon is at 691 CFS
- and the Royal Gorge is at 737 cfs.
Come on down to the Riverside Grill and spread out on our huge beach while enjoying fresh food, Homemade Margaritas, or a Root Beer Float for the kids.
You can book all your adventures online at whitewater.net On behalf of River Runners enjoy the river and be safe.
- Search and Candle Light Vigil Being Organized for Suzanne Morphew - September 22, 2020
- BV Middle and High School in Remote Learning Today - September 22, 2020
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020Weather - September 22, 2020