Here’s your River Runners CFS report for Tuesday, August 11th.
It’s going to be a beautiful day to get out on the river.
- Pine Creek/ Numbers is running 631 cubic feet per second.
- Browns Canyon is flowing at 708 CFS.
- And the Royal Gorge is running 764.
This is the last week the Riverside Bar and Grill will be open. Make sure you come on down and get your Fish Tacos, and homemade margaritas before we close for the season. Closing day is Sunday August 16th.
You can book all your rafting adventures with River Runners online at whitewater.net or call 1-800-raft-987
On behalf of River Runners enjoy the river and be safe.
- Search and Candle Light Vigil Being Organized for Suzanne Morphew - September 22, 2020
- BV Middle and High School in Remote Learning Today - September 22, 2020
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020Weather - September 22, 2020