Here’s your River Runners CFS report for Sunday, August 7. Flows on the Arkansas River are good for this time of year. Expect fun, splashy, and technical whitewater out there.
- Pine Creek / Numbers is running 569 Cubic Feet Per Second.
- Browns Canyon is at 704 CFS
- And the Royal Gorge is 846
Enjoy free live music on The Beach at River Runners with The Blind Pigs and Coral Creek on August 10. Book rafting online at whitewater.net or call 800-723-8987.
On behalf of River Runners, enjoy the river and be safe.
- Salida City Council to Approve the Oak Street Major Impact Review - December 6, 2022
- Help Our Fuzzy Friends at the Ark-Valley Humane Society - December 6, 2022
- The Alliance is Hosting ’31 Days of Giving’ During December - December 6, 2022