Here’s your rafting Cubic Feet per Second (CFS) report for Monday, June 29th.
The Arkansas River has dropped some since yesterday, but you can still expect lower medium flows and splashy whitewater out there.
- Pine Creek / Numbers is running 919 Cubic Feet Per Second.
- Browns Canyon is at 991 CFS
- And the Royal Gorge is 1,170.
The Riverside Grill is open daily 11 – 8. Get outside and enjoy your Monday.
Book online at whitewater.net or call 1-800-RAFT-W-US.
Enjoy the river and be safe!
- Salida Superintendent Blackburn Addresses the Reopening of School this Fall - July 6, 2020
- Alamosa County Public Health Resuming TB Testing and Immunizations - July 6, 2020
- Our Next Hippie Radio Auction is July 22nd - July 6, 2020