Here’s your rafting Cubic Feet per Second (CFS) report for Wednesday, July 1st.
With the recent cooler weather in the high country, the Arkansas River is running at low to medium flows. Expect great whitewater conditions today.
- Pine Creek / Numbers is running 728 cubic feet per second,
- Browns Canyon is at 831 CFS,
- and the Royal Gorge is at 963.
Come on down to the Riverside Grill and spread out on our huge beach while enjoying fresh food, Homemade Margaritas, or a Root Beer Float for the kids.
Book online at whitewater.net or call 1-800-RAFT-W-US.
Enjoy the river and be safe!
- Episode 39: Dave Haynes and the Mystery of the Flaming Floridian Bar - January 22, 2021
- Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center Hosting COVID Vaccine Clinic - January 22, 2021
- The Super Radio Auction Heads To Buena Vista Friday - January 21, 2021