Saturday, November 30th, is “Shop Local Saturday,” and Heart of the Rockies Radio is celebrating with broadcasts all over the valley.
Join Dan R and Terry West as they make stops around Buena Vista and Salida to chat with local businesses!
Here’s the schedule:
- 9 am – Brady’s West in Salida (Dan R)
- 10 am – Rock Run Gallery in Buena Vista (Terry)
- 11 am – BV Drug in Buena Vista (Terry)
- 12 pm – Big Horn Canyon Trading in Salida (Dan R)
- 1 pm – Salida Thrift in Salida (Terry)
- 2 pm – Blue Bird in Salida (Dan R)
- 3 pm – Kim’s Gym in Salida (Terry)
- 4 pm – Antiques & What Nots in Salida (Dan R)
Stop in and say “hello” to all of the local business that are participating in “Shop Local Saturday!” We hope to see you out there.
I’ve held every job in a radio station from part-time scum, sales, DJ, News Director, Production Director, Managing Editor, Digital Guru, all the way to #1 rated Morning Show Host and Program Director.
I am the Morning Show Host for Eagle Country 104, hold down afternoons on The Peak 92.3, and the Digital Managing Editor for Heart of the Rockies Radio.
I’m a Gen X refugee that fears the day my generation will rule the world. I’m currently stockpiling goods and supplies in Salida, Colorado with my wife Natalie and soon-to-be mad scientist son, Jack.
My name is Terry West: I know the truth about the One Ring, how to gank a demon, The Doctor’s name, and the Death Star’s only weakness. I am a father, husband, writer, broadcast professional, and Voice Over Talent.
Latest posts by Terry West (see all)
- Weather Forecast for Saturday, December 7th - December 7, 2019
- Join Us Live at Salida Stove & Spa Today and Tomorrow - December 6, 2019
- Pet of the Week: Penelope - December 4, 2019