The new Heart of the Rockies Radio App is designed to allow you instant access to our four radio stations wherever you are. The app allows you to listen to “Eagle Country 104,” “Hippie Radio 97.5,” “Mountain Music KG 102.9,” or “The Peak 92.3!”
- To download the Heart of the Rockies Radio App launch The App store on your iPhone, or Google Play on your Android device and search for “Heart of the Rockies Radio.”
- Once completely downloaded, launch the app. You will be presented with a welcome screen that says “Welcome to Heart of the Rockies Radio.” Tap “next” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now you will see a screen that says “Connect.” Hit “next” again.
- You will now see a screen that is labeled “Social.” Hit “next” again.
- Finally, you will see a screen that is labeled “Alerts/Schedule.” Hit “next” one final time.
- You will now see a screen that says “Let’s get started.” You can choose to sign up within the app, via your Facebook account, or skip registration entirely. We use this information for contests and polls, and so you can interact with our DJs and radio stations (You are not required to register).
Welcome to the main app! Often the app will use your location information to pull up our stations. If for some reason it doesn’t, just search for “Eagle Country 104,” “Hippie Radio 97.5,” “Mountain Music KG 102.9,” or “The Peak 92.3.”
That’s it! Happy Streaming! Thanks for listening to Heart of the Rockies Radio!
*Important: Your device must have access to cellular data or be connected to a WiFi network. Data fees may apply. Please contact your service provider for details.