Here’s your CFS report for Friday, August 9.
The Arkansas River bumped up slightly. You can still expect medium flows and awesome whitewater out there.
- Pine Creek / Numbers is running 814 Cubic Feet Per Second.
- Browns Canyon is at 1070 CFS.
- And the Royal Gorge is 1260.
River Runners Events
River on the River starts tonight at 7 pm with The KneeOn Sisters. Overflow RV and Tent camping is just $10. Music only tickets are $5.
Enjoy the river and be safe.
I’ve held every job in a radio station from part-time scum, sales, DJ, News Director, Production Director, Managing Editor, Digital Guru, all the way to #1 rated Morning Show Host and Program Director.
I am the Morning Show Host for Eagle Country 104, hold down afternoons on The Peak 92.3, and the Digital Managing Editor for Heart of the Rockies Radio.
I’m a Gen X refugee that fears the day my generation will rule the world. I’m currently stockpiling goods and supplies in Salida, Colorado with my wife Natalie and soon-to-be mad scientist son, Jack.
My name is Terry West: I know the truth about the One Ring, how to gank a demon, The Doctor’s name, and the Death Star’s only weakness. I am a father, husband, writer, broadcast professional, and Voice Over Talent.
Latest posts by Terry West (see all)
- Decker Fire Update for Saturday, October 19th - October 19, 2019
- 5th Annual ‘Cause For The Paws’ Was A Huge Success [Gallery] - October 19, 2019
- Red Flag Warning Issued for Chaffee and Fremont Counties - October 19, 2019