Here’s your rafting CFS report for Thursday, August 22.
The Arkansas River continues to slowly drop but you can still expect above average flows out there.
- Pine Creek / Numbers is running 355 Cubic Feet Per Second.
- Browns Canyon is at 469 CFS.
- And the Royal Gorge is 623.
To raft with River Runners through September 23, book online at whitewater.net or call 800-723-8987.
I’ve held every job in a radio station from part-time scum, sales, DJ, News Director, Production Director, Managing Editor, Digital Guru, all the way to #1 rated Morning Show Host and Program Director.
I am the Morning Show Host for Eagle Country 104, hold down afternoons on The Peak 92.3, and the Digital Managing Editor for Heart of the Rockies Radio.
I’m a Gen X refugee that fears the day my generation will rule the world. I’m currently stockpiling goods and supplies in Salida, Colorado with my wife Natalie and soon-to-be mad scientist son, Jack.
My name is Terry West: I know the truth about the One Ring, how to gank a demon, The Doctor’s name, and the Death Star’s only weakness. I am a father, husband, writer, broadcast professional, and Voice Over Talent.
Latest posts by Terry West (see all)
- Decker Fire Update for Saturday, Sept. 21 - September 21, 2019
- Remaining Super Radio Auction Items - September 20, 2019
- Ark-Valley Humane Society’s 5th annual ‘Cause For the Paws’ is October 18th - September 19, 2019